Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Yummy and I'm Finished!

Last night we had the kids, and grandkids, over for supper. Randy cooked tenderloin, good old fried tenderloin. It was wonderful, he really has a way in the kitchen. Thank God, because most of the time, I can't or don't want to find my way in there!

I finally finished my Nora Sweater from the Interweave Knits Winter 2009 cover.
This sweater was so much fun to make, and it's going to be very warm and snuggly to wear. I don't have a completed picture of my version yet, but here is a work in progress picture.

The flash must have been really strong in this room, because it really isn't that bright of a red, it's called Autumn Red. The yarn I used was Caron Simply Soft, which is one of my favorite yarns to use. 

I also just finished some fingerless mittens for Weston and Gabriel. They are constantly outside with either BB guns or Air Soft guns shooting at targets. So they needed some mitts that they could still wear and be able to use their trigger finger. Here they are...