Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Daily Picture

First of all, I really can't believe how long it's been since I have posted anything. I honestly didn't fall off the face of the earth or anything, just got busy living. I know it's no excuse, so one of my New Year's resolutions is to do MUCH better at keeping up. 

I was reading a blog that I subscribe to last night, and was intrigued by an idea that they are going to do. The idea is to post a picture everyday of something that was created by you that day. I'm going to try to do this, but I have some catching up to do, seeing as it is already eight days into the year. 

I have been working on a birthday present for my sister for a couple of weeks, and finally finished it two day's ago. She is the pastor's wife at South Coast Worship Center in California. Churches can get chilly even in the summer with the air conditioning on, so I made her something to keep the chill off. 

Then I had an order to make some mittens for Chloe's birthday, she just turned five, and she is my youngest grandbaby. She was spending the day with me here because she was sick. 
Bunny Mittens