Friday, February 17, 2012

The Big 5-Oh

Well, I made it to 50 years! Wow, I don't really feel 50. I remember when I was younger, I thought 50 was knocking at death's door. It doesn't seem quite so bad now. Stephanie worked herself almost to death cooking a wonderful meal of lasagna for me, all homemade of course, she's a great cook. My Dad and Jeannette, my mother-in-law, Evelyn, and even Bro. and Sis. Young came. Of course Daniel and Stephanie and their families were there. Jason didn't get to come.







It was great to be with all the family and friends. We ate, talked and then sang.
Of course I got a few presents. Here's some of my new loot.


The best gift of all by far, is the love that I have in my life. My God, my wonderful husband, my beautiful children and grandchildren, and my friends. What would life be without people, and God. I would never, ever want to find out. 
Thank you for being in my life everyone. I am truly blessed.