Sunday, January 12, 2014

Whew! Finished! Party Time!

The mother in law hat is done! Yay! Hopefully there will be more cold weather so she will have a chance to wear it. Wait a minute! Did I just say "hopefully"? Oh well, it's only the first part of January, so that's pretty much a given. Here is the hat. It's very soft and warm.


I finished the mother in law hat day before yesterday, and got it blocked yesterday. I also started on Weston's hat yesterday, and worked on it a little today.   
Right now it just looks like a soft squishy tube.

But when I roll up the edge you can tell it will be a hat.

I also worked on some spinning today. I am trying to finish up this merino and silk blend. I can hardly wait to make something out of it. 

Yesterday we went to Daniel and Holly's house for Chloe's birthday party. It's hard to believe she is already 5 years old. Where did the time go?

Here she is 5 years ago being fed a bottle by her cousin, Brittney.
Chloe Ann Morris - 5 years old